4WD robotic cleaner with innovative features, including the Easy Lift System, 7-day programmable timer and Vortex Vacuum technology.
The Polaris P945 robotic pool cleaner features a rear water cleaning stream which blows debris off stairs and out of tight corners. Its over-sized suction intake allows it to ingest larger debris effortlessly. With durable Aqua-Trac tires and Vortex Vacuum Technology, the P945 tackles any pool terrain and climbs over obstacles without getting stuck. It cleans all pool surface types and scrubs the floor, steps, walls, and tile line with a pleated scrubbing brush in as little as 1.5 hours.
The P945 cleans pools up to 50' in length. It includes a new premium, compact transport caddy that can be assembled in just minutes without using any tools. Model is backed by a 2 year limited warranty.
- Easy Lift System - With the touch of a button the P945 surfaces to a desired location and waits for you to grab it, then automatically evacuates water for effortless removal from the pool.
- Vortex Vacuum Technology - Keeps debris suspended for long-lasting suction and superior cleaning performance.
- Easy Clean Filter Canister - debris can easily be emptied with a simple shake and spray convenience.
- 7-day programmable timer - fully customizable set it and forget it cleaning modes.
- ActivMotion Sensor® - automatically controls robot's position at all times, allowing complete cleaning coverage without any hang ups.
- 4-Wheel Drive Technology - Cleans pool floor, walls, and scrubs tile line with pleated scrubbing brush.
|Easy Lift System
|Easy Clean Filter Canister
|Vortex Vacuum Technology
|Dirty Canister Indicator
|Rear Water Cleaning Stream
|Cable Length||60' Cable / 50' Pool
|Caddy included||Yes, no tools required|
At this time we are offering Curbside Pick Up and delivery within Uxbridge Township. Please wait for a second email from us to confirm we have the product at the store if you are coming to pick it up.
Local Delivery will be offered at no charge with a minimum spend of $85 before tax.
We are working towards offering shipping to the rest of Ontario as we grow The Shop online.
If at any time you have a question or need something delivered outside our current area please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Estimated Wait Times
For items that are in stock at our Uxbridge Store, the estimated time is between, "same day and 1 business day" for Local Delivery and Pick Up.
For in stock items that have to come from the warehouse the wait time is 1-3 business days from the time you place your order. We are currently experiencing delays from our shipping company. If your order gets delayed we will be in contact to give you more information.
Once we have measured your pool and have ordered your liner we will receive the custom liner within two weeks. After that time we can install your new liner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.