A Deeper Clean with Active Scrubbing.
The Zodiac MX8 Elite is the first suction pool cleaner with Cyclonic Scrubbing Brushes that continually spin, scrub, and stay in constant contact with pool surfaces to agitate and remove stuck-on debris. The MX8 Elite features aggressive wall climbing to scrub at the tile line and maX-Drive Navigation for better pool coverage with nimble programmed maneuverability. Regardless of surface, the MX8 Elite actively tackles debris and directs it to the inlet using dual-cyclonic technology. With a wide cleaning path and a convertible vacuum inlet to allow for larger debris, this low-flow, energy-efficient suction cleaner delivers a thorough, comprehensive clean that outpaces other premium mechanical suction cleaners
- Cyclonic Scrubbing Action - Tackles fine and stuck-on debris
- Extreme Wall Climbing - Scrubs to the tile line
- maX-Drive Navigation - Delivers advanced 360-degree programming patterns
- Larger Debris Consumption - Allows for larger debris consumption
- Wide Cleaning Path - For quicker, more comprehensive coverage
- Replaceable Scrubbing Brushes - Easily removed when worn or dirty
- Dual-Cyclonic Suction - Delivers extreme wall climbing ability
- Flow Regulator Valve - Automatically controls excess water flow for optimal performance
- Low-flow Energy Efficient Design - Performs with variable-speed pumps and solar installations
- Twist-Lock Hose - Reaches 39' with secure section connections
|Cleaner Type||Inground suction cleaning robot|
|Connection||Skimmer or 1.5" Vacuum Line|
|Hose Type||Advanced Twist Lock Long life|
|Traction||maX-Drive Technology with X-Trax|
|Pool Surface(s)||Concrete, Tile, Vinyl and Fiberglass|
At this time we are offering Curbside Pick Up and delivery within Uxbridge Township. Please wait for a second email from us to confirm we have the product at the store if you are coming to pick it up.
Local Delivery will be offered at no charge with a minimum spend of $85 before tax.
We are working towards offering shipping to the rest of Ontario as we grow The Shop online.
If at any time you have a question or need something delivered outside our current area please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Estimated Wait Times
For items that are in stock at our Uxbridge Store, the estimated time is between, "same day and 1 business day" for Local Delivery and Pick Up.
For in stock items that have to come from the warehouse the wait time is 1-3 business days from the time you place your order. We are currently experiencing delays from our shipping company. If your order gets delayed we will be in contact to give you more information.
Once we have measured your pool and have ordered your liner we will receive the custom liner within two weeks. After that time we can install your new liner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.